Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why I Love the Fair.

Reasons Why I Love the Fair:
(I recently had the privilege of Fair'n' it up and was reminded of the sights, smells, and horrible, yet familiar nauseating feeling from my childhood. Here's a little sampling. Enjoy!)

1. Prizes

2. Goats: Who does not love goats?
(I want names)

3. Rediscovering my childhood obsession with PIGS!
Oh Yes, I LOVED them and they LOVED me!
I bet you didn't have a puffy-painted sweatshirt that said,
"I love Pigs!" I sure did.

4. Small children wearing darling, full-on suits in 90 degree heat.
Muy guapo, si?

5. Rides that make you scream!




6. Pretending to NOT be afraid on the Ferris Wheel.

7. Friends
I know them, I love them!



1 comment:

Bo Stern said...

I do not love goats. There was an unfortunate incident in 2nd grade...I don't want to talk about it.

I have fair pictures, too, and I love them...they make me happy every time I see them. In fact, I've been considering changing the decor scheme at our house to "County Fair" complete with a funnel cake stand and the booth that sells paintings on saw blades!