Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things I Love and Adore Part I.

In honour of this tremendous turn around that God has so graciously delivered deep within me, I feel compelled to spend sometime being thankful. Thankful for the things, seemingly ordinary and perhaps unimpressive things, that demonstrate God's wonderful love for me. These would be the things that I truly love and adore. Not just like or think are ok, this is some serious love and overflowing adoration. Some of these things make me laugh, cause me to smile, and may even instigate my signature squeal, you never know. Here goes.

Number 1:

One pair of brand new white Converse shoes, size 6.

Mailed by a dear friend half way around the world to fit securely and joyfully upon my child-size feet. Sometimes friends just make me cry with how ridiculously kind, sacrificial, and loving they can be.

I adore new shoes.

I adore friends who spend more then the shoes cost to mail them to me in Africa.

No comments: