Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Choose Jesus.

Have you ever had one of those revelations that stops you in your tracks?
I did this week.
It was humbling, freeing, and life changing.

God's promises are not to be viewed solely in light of my dreams, desires, and life circumstances.
God's promises are meant to reveal the Promiser.
Yes, His promises apply and are at work in my circumstances
but the Promiser is the reward, not my desires.

I knew this deep in my heart once, but I let my heart forget.
I was sincerely grieved and then gracefully restored to an undivided pursuit of the only One worth running after.

Forget the rest, I choose Jesus.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

see, the things is, miss Jenna Kay, you inspire me like few people do.

thanks for that.

you are wonderful.
i miss you tons.

Krystle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystle said...

So inspiring, Jenna!